HEY LEE

NYUK

i like the ugly chick idea , but what if someone picks up an old crack whore ? :huh: i guess it counts

your foiling my plan.give a $5 dolla crack ho 10$ to take a picture on my bike.

the ugly banshee contest would be a shoe in for this hunker i got in the garage right now.cracked ass plastic held together with a shoestring, painted with a paint brush. i like the ugly chick on a banshee idea better,i wanna hear the stories of how you got them there.

How bout a more fair way of doing it. Anyone could take a hammer and a torch to an unwanted banshee for free stuff, and you city fellas can pick up a crack ho on any street corner. I say a more banshee-related contest. A contest of skill. Freestyle. Top speed. Big air. Anything.

by a torch do you mean a flame????

that sounds good! set a banshee on fire, with a crack ho on it, when the fire has burnt out we could have crackled ho!

How bout a more fair way of doing it. Anyone could take a hammer and a torch to an unwanted banshee for free stuff, and you city fellas can pick up a crack ho on any street corner. I say a more banshee-related contest. A contest of skill. Freestyle. Top speed. Big air. Anything.

that ain t happening on my bike, it doesn t handle doubles so good. gotta be a different kind of contest.

that ain t happening on my bike, it doesn t handle doubles so good. gotta be a different kind of contest.

hey, at least you wont have to worry about bottoming out. :jesterlaugh:

Good idea. something I've been thinking about actually for a while.

I'll see what I can come up with guys!

Also, an HQ surprise is coming up in November... so there'll be a surprise for november and I'll see what I can come up with for November/December.

The Godfather's got ya covered.

Stay tuned!

-Lee

How about a contest for the crappiest looking banshee. That way whoever wins could use the freebie parts to make his/her banshee a better ride. I know I have some old banshees out behind our barn that would be pretty good candidates, and I just never work on them cause I can't afford to buy parts for any of them right now. I'm pretty sure they would all run, but they are missing some misc. parts here and there. One needs jugs, another needs a radiator, one frame has a cracked shock mount I need to gusset. I think an ugly banshee contest would be good. No one likes to look at ugly pics of girls, but I know we can all find simpathy for an ugly banshee. :cry:

since you have extras one of them should be sent to my house i need a project.

sorry to bring back an old/dead thread...sounds like a badass deal for a contest...

i had an idea tho,

why not have a contest to see how many people can get banshee hq listed on other sites...

proof will simply be a working link to another site and an active banner...

whoever gets banshee hq listed on the most sites wins...

this will not only get the name out there even more...but it will get more people drawn to this site...possibly even some brother-sites...

lol again sorry to bring back an old thread, im still catchin up on this stuff ;)

sorry to bring back an old/dead thread...sounds like a badass deal for a contest...

i had an idea tho,

why not have a contest to see how many people can get banshee hq listed on other sites...

proof will simply be a working link to another site and an active banner...

whoever gets banshee hq listed on the most sites wins...

this will not only get the name out there even more...but it will get more people drawn to this site...possibly even some brother-sites...

lol again sorry to bring back an old thread, im still catchin up on this stuff ;)

the only probley with that idea is that some of the people who own the forums want sites to pay for the ads and might get mad.

true, but it could all depend on what site you go to...doesnt have to be Ebay...even just a smaller site that some kid uses as a computer class project or something...

lol problems with this idea...it could really work...but it could really NOT work...could go either way real fast :blink: