4 lights ?

would it work if i threw a set of clear lense lights on the low beam circuit and a set of halogen fog lights on the high beam circuit and still run a stock stator ??? what im trying to say i guess is will aftermarket lights, (just your 70$ fog lights at canadian tire ) will work with the high /low beam switch ???

i know that is confusing

sorry for the poor statement

thanks in advance

One set of lights would come on when the low beams were on, then when you switched to high the others would come on but not all four at once. The switch is not set up to run all four lights at once if thats what you are asking. The stock stator could not four lights either. You can only run 35watt bulbs and nothing more on the stock stator. If you are looking for more light you will need another stator. I would recommend the high output Electrex stator www.electrexusa.com. For a cheap setup I would get the trailtech torch lights and swap the the 35watt mr16 bulbs to a 75 or 100watts.