yfz trade for banshee

yfz450ss

I dont have to knowyou I am just stating a fact the bike you are trying to swap is worth the most $2000 if that sorry its the truth didnt mean to burst your bubble :) but the yzf 450 is about $6000 or more and thats a fact also what year is your banshee it dont look newer than a 93-95

I dont have to knowyou I am just stating a fact the bike you are trying to swap is worth the most $2000 if that sorry its the truth didnt mean to burst your bubble :) but the yzf 450 is about $6000 or more and thats a fact also what year is your banshee it dont look newer than a 93-95

it would be worth 2g's if it had torn up plastics, barely ran, and was bone stock. you've never seen my bike in person, rode it, or anything so how can you say what its worth?

i think your a real tool man. why are you commenting on a deal that you have nothing to do with? even if he doesn't want my bike, he can make that decesion for himself. he didn't come on here and say "i wanna trade my bike for a banshee with this, this ,and that " no he said for a banshee so i offered. i am new to the forum and everyone has been really cool up to this point. but you leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Edited by joshv5.0

04 white yfz    full lrd exhaust,air box lid off with k&n,full set of prm skid's,

A/C pro nerfs with heal guard's,gytr rear grab w/billit tail lamp

one industries graffics,exhaust cam mod,dyno numbers included w/air fuel

What kind of dyno #s are we talking about?

what kind do you want ?

i have fast and faster!!!!!!!!!

i had the thing on a dyno after the tuning from the cam mod and full

exhaust. hp is 46.37 and tq is around 34 also shows the air fuel mixture

rpm and top speed. anyway im still looking im only interested in a 03 or newer

and must have some mods.

tel you what im going to start a fresh thread and add some pictures

thanks