Jim at Passion Racing- New Additions

bigwill

The power is definitely in the porting. But do you really think he's found a secret that A&S, K&T, GRR, or Patriot or any others for that matter haven't found???? These guys have been in the business forever, and I'm yet to hear any of them claim that much HP out of a 4mm stock cylinder setup.

Again, I am not at all trying to bash Jim at Passion. I will say again that I feel he is very knowledgable, and can build a motor with some serious power. I am just saying it takes more than a 4mm crank and portwork to make 125hp.

Guess we'll find out. Some builders find something that works really well and stick with it. Some builders find something that works really well and then try something new. We'll find out in due time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal I think Jim Stated a Number to riase intrest and He is one of a Few that Could make it happen, So I will wait and See his pudding. And if he does I will say Proudly PassionRE Ported my SHee and If he come Up Short I still will.

Get Grinding Jim :)