Finished pics of my latest project.

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Here's some pics of the drag bike i have been working on.....the motor is a tyson 10mm cheetah....look at my profile for all the specs. on the bike....Let me know what you guys think.

269641[/snapback]

Hey thats sweet looking.Can you tell me were you get your front rims and tires,and what kind are they.I am planing to drag the bike at the 1/8 and 1/4 mile this summer ,,.Thank you for any information, ,from fasttoy ,,NS Canada

• 1 month later...

I have around $6200 in the motor.....and it puts out around 125-130 hp. on alky. The quad is currently for sale for $8000 complete......or i will sell the motor out of it if anyone is interested. Bike has only been run 3 times..... I don't really want to get rid of it. but i need money for college.

I have around $6200 in the motor.....and it puts out around 125-130 hp. on alky.  The quad is currently for sale for $8000 complete......or i will sell the motor out of it if anyone is interested.  Bike has only been run 3 times..... I don't really want to get rid of it. but i need money for college.

335023[/snapback]

Did you ever get a chance to get it on the dyno?

Edited by madkaw

Yea, that's true but i have to sell it right now because of $$$ needed to get started with college.

339645[/snapback]

Im in the same boat but I just get student loans cause I cant live with out the rush. Student loans are awesome, they have help me pay for my banshee, yfz, cars, motorcycle.