Carlsbad 100

warwgn

Just got my starter stuff and new chain and sprokets last night, I plan O getting it together before sunday but not sure how that will turn out, I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend, and I'm still in glasses so dont know if I can ride like this anyway but I'll give it a try if I get it all together. As long as all goes well I'll be ready for the last race, I hope I can run that one with no problems. It' nice to take a 15 min rest between laps but it sucks when no one else does that with me. :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

I'm almost ready. I gotta find some front tires, that one front is toast. I want some 22" Holeshot XC's but I'm broke (again). I sent a sponsorship letter to Rocky Mountain ATV, doubt it will do any good but what the hell.

Other than that I'm good to go, well unless something drastic happens before then...got a TT race in Tularosa this Sunday and gotta ride the dunes now that it's cooling off...

only took about an hour, and got it all done the one way is good to go and it starts fine now, also got the chain and sprokets put on, went for a quick spin around the block to warm up the chain. Still need to do some more jetting to get it just right but I will be ready to race. And ride next weekend!!!!!!!!!!