hit the tree

white trash

Few weeks ago there was a 300' grass drag event here in town. I wont get into what i won or lost to since i did a fare share of both. The 1st class i did was 12, track was in ok shape. I ended up taking 3rd in that class. Then i wait around for class 19 (like 2-3 hours) by this time the track was getting bad, and they watered and groomed it a bit. Turns out they watered to heavily and the outsides of the lanes were muddy. A lot of guys were getting sideways, and losing tons of tracktion beacuse of it. Me seeing this, line up as far in as i can. This tactic worked well for 3 runs, the 4th i line up inside again...

stage..... yellow... engine revving to the moon, leaned forward..... green! PIN IT

I hooked up way to good the shee wheelies off the line. The tree is about 10 feet in front of us protected by some hay bails. By the time i got off the gas, brought the nose down, and tried to turn out it was too late, i smashed the hay, and knocked the tree 1/2 over. NO damage done, but i felt pretty stupid doing that in front of everyone bangheadbanghead

• 1 month later...