racing a damn dirtbike

loganskinner

well guys, i finally did it. bit the fucking dust like it was my job. i also found that while the forte of the banshee may be going hella fast, it defianately lacks in the emergency braking.

a guy on his little brother's RM 85 came up to me and challenged me to a drag race. :jesterlaugh: i said sure, because i, logan skinner, will race any and everything that feels they need challenge me on the shee. he talked shit about all the mods on the 85 and blah blah blah. we lined up, the guy on the RM just takes off, so i take off after him, hit 2nd and im dead even with him, hit 3rd and im fucking gone. im so far ahead now that he doesnt have a snowball's chance in hell for him to win the race. i then decided to show this bitch not to mess with a shee the next time he feel like racing, so i hit 4th then 5th and leave his ass over 50 ft behind me when i pass the finish line.

then comes the good part. i am absolutely flying at this point. i mean 5th gear pinned, screaming, when all of a sudden i go over a small ditch. the ass end kicked up and turned me to the right just enought to aim me off of the track and into some knee-high grass. i didnt know what was in the grass (people dump garbage and all sorts of other crap back there) so i wanted to stop before i got too far into it at 60+ MPH. i locked up all the brakes and what does shee do? shee turns sideways and pitches me off. i hit the ground and all i see it the shee fly over me and roll once, landing on the bars, and then shee slammed into a tree, but all that hit the tree was a nerf bar so nothing is bent except for the bars and the steering stem, but im so sore that i can hardly move.

Edited by loganskinner

• 4 weeks later...

had something close to that hapen to me once i had a 1980 cr250 elsinor bored over 30 boysen reeds whit bro exaust and a bunch of other stuff bike was fast as hell i was racing the neibor down a stretch of power lines i had him by a go 50+feet in 3rd when all of the sudden im going asshole over elbos still not sure what happend to make me eat it but my left leg got caught between the rear fender and tire with the throtle stuck bent my handel bars tore my jeans off and i spent 2 hrs pulling dirt and tire tread out of my iner thigh but i won the race and shut him up about how fast he thought his bike was