What kind of rear carrier are you using?

grounded

Cascade chrome +2 for me works killer all my friends with stock swingarms hate to watch me adjust my chain, Just like a 250r but easier yet!

What's the cheapest way to convert to round housing for someone who doesn't trust their skills at hacking and welding?

let someone who knows what they are doing perform it. like i said before it takes me less than an hour from start to finish to do one, and i have never even had to take the swinger off the bike. ive done 2 now and they hold up fine, no problems whatsoever.

DEMON, whats up with that stock carrier??? :P

Edited by locogato11283

I'd like to meet the people that make those aluminum stock style rear carriers. I've seen them up close and personal as Oilsmoke has one, and that thing is pretty damned impressive from my point of view considering what they sell for.

And on a side note this is how tired I am....I'm looking at DuneDemons bike thinking...that grab bar looks familiar...he has lights in it like I do..... banghead

I need a day off.

I'd like to meet the people that make those aluminum stock style rear carriers. I've seen them up close and personal as Oilsmoke has one, and that thing is pretty damned impressive from my point of view considering what they sell for.

And on a side note this is how tired I am....I'm looking at DuneDemons bike thinking...that grab bar looks familiar...he has lights in it like I do..... banghead

I need a day off.

haha did you make that grab bar or something? whats the story behind it?? im tired of lookin at DEMON's bike too. it makes me sick how clean and shiny it always is. then i go look at mine banghead

I need a day off.

haha did you make that grab bar or something? whats the story behind it?? im tired of lookin at DEMON's bike too. it makes me sick how clean and shiny it always is. then i go look at mine banghead

Yeah Stan made the grab bar per my request - a damn fine piece.

Loco the bike is so clean because I never ride it - spend all my time adjusting my chain......... :jesterlaugh: