WORKS shocks stadium series

Do any of you guys know the exact or around how much travel the Works stadium series gets?is it less then stock?Cause im about to buy some shocks of a guy off the hq and i duno if it will go well with what i ride. I ride Glamis pretty much 24/7, i dont really go ne where else..i have stock a-arms and I do jump a lot.Any info will help

thanks, erick

You might gain a small amount of travel but it will not really be noticable, say less than one inch with stock a arms. Since you live close to Glamis I can make you a deal if you are willing to spend this much... I can get you Alba Procomp A arms (Black Powdercoated) with Elka dual rate self sagging (SSD) shocks no rezzy's setup to your weight and braided steel brake lines. It won't be as cheap as just shocks but you'll like this setup much more. PM or email me if your interested

Well I would like to do that kind of setup, but I dont have that kinda cash right now..the guy said that he will sell them to me for $300, so I duno what to do. I wanna have enough travel to be able to jump, but I dont want my front end to be low when I get a-arms in the future...what kind of shocks should I get?