Want to head to St. Anthony's

dnhyoung

I am wanting to plan a trip to St. Anthony's for a week of riding. what i would like to know is when is the best time of year to go there. I was thinking about the end of May since that would work best for my work schedule. But I am concerned about the weather. What time of year would you recommend heading there sincce I know that several of you ride there. I've searched the net but haven't really found much about the weather, since I don't want to be there when it's snowing or 100 degress.

Thanks

Ive been there in may for the past two years and the weather isnt very good. You have to watch for rain, and the sand is really hard packed not the best climbing conditions. I have also been there in August and that was awesome. Towards the end of August is a good time to go because you can still wear shorts, in the morning you usually wear shorts and a sweat shirt and then just short and a t-shirt in the afternoon.

Just my 2cents.

• 2 weeks later...