Parts for sale--with pictures

SICK BOY

This is what I have left-

Blue IMS 5.6 gallon tank (used for about 6 months),comes with IMS cap,and race cut front plastics that are cut for the tank,also comes with the rad cover with polish stainless steel grill.Petcock is not included,$145.00 shipped.

Sep30447.JPG

Here's the plastics that come with it.

Sep30458.JPG

and here's the rad plastic and gril (numbers are only stickers,and they'll peel off)

Oct03463.JPG

This is a pic of every think mounted up.

Aug29250.JPG

Edited by SICK BOY

KRMit, you can run your stock bars with the tank.I ran the risers because I used bike bend bars and they hit the tank when I made tight turns.

Bird213, I sent you payment info,and no you don't need to use risers for the bars.

Just some info, the old banshee bars will hit the IMS tank, but the new ones without the crossbar supposedly dont hit. Sent you a pm about your riser sickboy.'

An IMS tank is a great thing to have. Especially when you run with a bunch of 4strokes and your limited to how far you can travel because your the one who runs out of fuel first. Not to mention you can just carry a 16oz thing of oil and throw that in the tank, fill it up, and your off and running again.

Just some info, the old banshee bars will hit the IMS tank, but the new ones without the crossbar supposedly dont hit. Sent you a pm about your riser sickboy.'

An IMS tank is a great thing to have. Especially when you run with a bunch of 4strokes and your limited to how far you can travel because your the one who runs out of fuel first. Not to mention you can just carry a 16oz thing of oil and throw that in the tank, fill it up, and your off and running again.

I'd love to have it just for that reason, but I have the older style bars. I'll be getting some Tusk aluminum bars soon, but that's a gamble whether they'd work too.