logan

suzuki's#1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what pics you guys took of me that day? the day we went to sand mountain? you mean the day that your retard ass couldnt work the camera? you dont want me to post the pics of you guys that you havent seen from that day.

on a side note, we intsalled radiator scoops on the z400 and the instructions actually said that it was supposed to take 2 hours. even marc couldnt take that long to do it.

AND 660 rider03 finally got his CT pipe and pro flow kit on and got the craptor up and running, and while i have to admit, it does sound mean, hes still slower than the shee.

Edited by loganskinner

if u thank we suck at riden tell logan to post up the pics of him we took that day.lol

I don't know about riding,but your grammer and type skills could use some work. :wacko:

that dude is one load his mom shoulda swallowed..

So what your saying is...instead of licking it off the truckstop toilet seat,she sat on it instead? :jesterlaugh:

if u thank we suck at riden tell logan to post up the pics of him we took that day.lol

I don't know about riding,but your grammer and type skills could use some work. :wacko:

that dude is one load his mom shoulda swallowed..

So what your saying is...instead of licking it off the truckstop toilet seat,she sat on it instead? :jesterlaugh:

:lol: