I need help with a swaybar....

SICK BOY

I got a used swaybar from a member on here that has never used it himself,and I can't seem to see how it goes on.I was told it was a Rand.The mounts on the thing don't line up to anything to mount them to.If you have a pic of a swaybar mounted (even if it's bot a Rand brand) please post them or send them to

ironhead151@adelphia.net

That way I can get some ideas.

Go to the 'Lets see some flattrack/TT pics' topic. I believe BenBB uses a Rand swaybar, the photo might help you out. I know the one your talkin about and I'm pretty sure it uses the bumper bolts or it might use the front bolts on the upper a-arms to mount the main cross bar.

The swaybar mounts to the front of the upper a-arm bolts. And the "arms" of the swaybar point backwards and mount to theback of the lower shock mounts. It takes a little.....finesse....to get it to line up right, but once you have it in place, it fits right in there. It looks a little confusing at first, but you will see where it goes......

Later man

Monk