Callin all North Texas riders!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonham gets kinda small quick, I've heard. Never actually ridden there. Rip Char is said to be pretty nice, but I haven't been there either. We need to make it down there, kind of a group deal. I go to Lake Murray a lot, but that's a heck of a long ways from Dallas.

BansheeJen

Roosthrower

txblueshee

Banshee76179

Sredish

dalegoldston

98bonerSTOCKshee (nice name BTW)

and I'm sure there's more. I've got a few people here I could bring as well.

The red river is more for beer drinking and ut's than it is for sport quads. The freestyle kicker is badass but it takes SERIOUS huevos b/c were it's set at is were it stay's.

Mike

no the ramp can be moved forward if you wish. I still haven't got the ballz yet.. I was gonna hit the Ramp but my buddy crashed his KX250 and had to go to the ER the last time I was there. The idiot...

Murray sucks since they put up the fences and banned the night action!

This weekend I might go up to Oklahoma, I got a friend that lives 8 miles north of Tallegia (however it's spelled) it's North of Broken Bow. We ride old county road that have been converted to jeep trails by mother nature.. Wicked ass mountains..

Hey Mike I see you live in Van Alstyne. I live just South of Princeton. My dad had said something before about seeing a track or something up there. I can't always go on what he says and was wondering what you know?

You got: Badlands in celeste, barnett's in sherman, greenville mx in well.. greenville, village creek by sundance square in ft. worth, murray, red river, rocky ridge, muenster, nacona mx in nacona and my house. That's every where to ride within 100 miles of me.

Mike

Murray sucks since they put up the fences and banned the night action!

I was up there a couple weekends ago and was talkin to the chick there. She was saying you can ride all night if you wish and that they are getting ready to add another 1,000 or so acres to the west. They already own it, but are getting ready to open it up to the atvers.