Boonman

03limitededition

I finaly got out and was able to ride here after a new clutch shocks and the booman tune. I can't agree more. The power is on when yah touch the throttle. She'll pop up 5 times faster than she ever has. If yah drag or love trails. THIS IS A MUST!!! I would love to say this is the first thing I would add if i had to do it again but Grips would have to come first. Then a lightend flywheel. As for the shiftstar All i can say is dear god I HAVE NETURAL!!!!! and thats not just when im racing either. I HIGHLY recommend having your flywheel and shiftstar fixed So far some of the best money i've ever spent on her.

• 4 weeks later...

Can i get a price too?

I dont have a extra flyhwheel so maybe you have one if not ill find one on ebay or here on the forums..

Also whats the shiftstar mod or whatever?

Sorry havent tor into my engine or tranny yet so im a noob to this stuff..

Also would i have to replace the clutch and stuff seems how i will already have it out.. :rotflmao:

No replacement of the clutch is necessary, unless you want to, or if yours is troubled.... I don't sell the flywheel, just the service. You send me your parts, I machine them, and then send them back. Very quickly as well. The shift star mod will let you find neutral easier, and shift smoother. Well worth it if you already have the engine apart. I PM'ed you a price...

No replacement of the clutch is necessary, unless you want to, or if yours is troubled....  I don't sell the flywheel, just the service.  You send me your parts, I machine them, and then send them back.  Very quickly as well.  The shift star mod will let you find neutral easier, and shift smoother.  Well worth it if you already have the engine apart.  I PM'ed you a price...

292774[/snapback]

I replied before i read this so disregard my pm..

Ill hit ya up when im ready to destroy my engine.. lol :bolt:

• 4 weeks later...