Tattoo

Banshee03QC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should tattoo yourself like that lizard man.. now that's freaking nuts.

that guy and the damn fat ass tiger guy need to be taken out back and run over with a damn truck. every convention i've been to and those guys were, they pretty much got run out. :yank:

Heh... that would suck. To have something permanently (I mean, who's gonna spring for laser removal of that..) tattooed on your body and have people think that it is just dumb.

biomechanical is sweet been looking into getting something like that.

But i just light the japanese artwork so much.

There are some very good artists in richmond Va that did my half sleeve and my nautaical stars.

Next on the list is a full sock with a phoenix and a snake the sketch looks sweet.

lates

chris

Here's what mine's going to look like...right across my back! :headbang: Too bad tats4life isn't closer, I'd be hitting him up... B)

zepsymbols.jpg

:cheers:

Goddamm Led im gonna bust your balls, evertime i see this crap, the "Rock in Roll" hall of fame inductions are coming up. if a see Robert Plant there since he's in LA. ill tell him theres a kid on the HQ that is getting a Zepplin tat on his back,not a chicks name or anything ......he's infactuated with 4 guys who play instruments....... theres kids your age beatin off to brittny spears video's at least she's got tits, gettin gitty and tattooded over some dude singing, comes real fuckin close to making you a Homo, if i didnt know better id go ahead and insult you, but since were pals im gonna ask you "what the f*ck are you thinkin" what about when you grow up and look in the mirror at a fucking Tattoo of some bands name on your chest or back, you might think its cool now, give your self 15 years and you'll be wantin that shit the f*ck off you....... :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

icon_nono.gif

Goddamm Led im gonna bust your balls, evertime i see this crap, the "Rock in Roll" hall of fame inductions are coming up. if a see Robert Plant there since he's in LA. ill tell him theres a kid on the HQ that is getting a Zepplin tat on his back,not a chicks name or anything ......he's infactuated with 4 guys who play instruments....... theres kids your age beatin off to brittny spears video's at least she's got tits, gettin gitty and tattooded over some dude singing, comes real fuckin close to making you a Homo, if i didnt know better id go ahead and insult you, but since were pals im gonna ask you "what the f*ck are you thinkin" what about when you grow up and look in the mirror at a fucking Tattoo of some bands name on your chest or back, you might think its cool now, give your self 15 years and you'll be wantin that shit the f*ck off you.......  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:   

LMFAO :rotflmao: Here we go again...rolleyes.gif...it's Zeppelin...with an 'e' after the last 'p'. nonono2.gif

I'd sure as hell hope there's not a bunch of 21yr olds rubb'n their puds over brittnEy(bad with the e's aren't ya... :confused: ). It's not really an infatuation, more of admiration...I've listened to Zeppelin since I can remember; and never stopped. And the 4 symbols,...well, they just suit me. I wouldn't regret it, f*ck...15years from now I doubt I'll still be ledofthezep, still will listen to Zeppelin, my kids will listen to Zeppelin, I'll have Zeppelin at my wedding & at my funeral just as my old man did. :headbang: So if that makes me a Homo, so be it. <_<:D

So until next time, blue dousche....moon2.gif

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

im gonna ask you "what the f*ck are you thinkin" what about when you grow up and look in the mirror at a fucking Tattoo of some bands name on your chest or back, you might think its cool now, give your self 15 years and you'll be wantin that shit the f*ck off you.......

my parents ask me the same thing every time i get some new ink......mom's is still flippin out over "El Diablo" across my lower back..............she just doesn't understand that i'll be gettin inked till i go six feet under........at that point i'm gonna have "f*ck you" tattooed on my forehead..................... :blink:

icon_nono.gif

Goddamm Led im gonna bust your balls, evertime i see this crap, the "Rock in Roll" hall of fame inductions are coming up. if a see Robert Plant there since he's in LA. ill tell him theres a kid on the HQ that is getting a Zepplin tat on his back,not a chicks name or anything ......he's infactuated with 4 guys who play instruments....... theres kids your age beatin off to brittny spears video's at least she's got tits, gettin gitty and tattooded over some dude singing, comes real fuckin close to making you a Homo, if i didnt know better id go ahead and insult you, but since were pals im gonna ask you "what the f*ck are you thinkin" what about when you grow up and look in the mirror at a fucking Tattoo of some bands name on your chest or back, you might think its cool now, give your self 15 years and you'll be wantin that shit the f*ck off you.......