possible anitfreeze leak

bick

filled up three days ago, and its a ll gone, no signs of leaks other than my fuel problem. were could it go.

what do you mean it's all gone? All gone out of your resivoir tank AND the rediator? Or just lost it out of the resivoir?

If youre burning antifreeze itll smell sweet and there will be white smoke coming form the pipe(s). Check the oil with your dipstick and see if its milky.

If none of the above, and it's just the coolant tank, were you pulling wheelies or riding on rough terrain? If I'm going on an all out wheelie tear then I lose alot out of the bottle. Let us know.

no, it just disappers. no smoke while riding, no antifreeze in crankcase

NO IT JUST DISAPPEARS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?! JESUS YOU WANT US TO HELP YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

what do you mean it's all gone? All gone out of your resivoir tank AND the rediator? Or just lost it out of the resivoir?

You've got to have a leak somewhere then, if even a pinhole leak, if the stuff isn't going into your crankcase or burning through the engine. If its a pinhole leak they can be hard to detect. I don't know how it would react to the Shee's cooling system, but there are kits with a dye you can put in and find where it is leaking out. We did that to a buddy's Silverado, and sure enough it had a big dye mark in the middle of the radiator. Never saw it between the clutch fan, etc, but the dye marked the spot. Probably want someone with a little more cooling system experience on the shee to answer whether it is safe or not. I dunno why not but... can't hurt to have second and third opinions.

NO IT JUST DISAPPEARS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?! JESUS YOU WANT US TO HELP YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

Calm down my friend. No need to get all bitter. I realize he hasn't said if it is all gone, or just the rezzy, but dammmmm!! :unsure:

If it's all gone out of the radiator, it is going somewhere. If the exhaust doesn't smell sweet, and there's no smoke, than it is leaking out of somewhere...... If it is gone out of the rezzy, than don't worry. It happens to all shees. Relocate the bottle to the front. It won't happen anymore..... If you determine it's a leak, you need to check, and double check everything. Hoses, connections, gaskets..... I don't think the dye would hurt anything. But you should be able to find it without getting dye.....

Edited by boonman

• 4 weeks later...