retard neighbor

racer

my neighbor heard that banshee was havin some down time so he was talkin to my dad about it. well my dad says "yeah, he burned up the left side from a lean condition, he (me) thinks it may have been a seal." so this guy proceeded to tell my dad how jetting and airleaks dont have anything to do with EGT and that the reason i did that was because i put to hot of a plug in last time i changed them. banghead i just want to hit the guy, one for doubting my knowledge of my own bike and two for that stupid ass comment. he also went on to ask if i mixed my gas? :blink::whoa:

he is a fourstroke owner, but GD doesnt he even have a 2stroke weedeater or sumthin? i mean shit.

should i ask him why then i didnt burn both pistons? :jesterlaugh: or should i just chuckle on the inside when i dust his stickered-to-the-max 400ex? :evil:

people these days.

Man that pisses me off too. I hate it when people who have no idea what they are talking about tell you how to tune/work on your bike. There is a guy around that is such a know it all and he is always telling me stupid shit that makes no sence and he is saying how well it has worked for him. I say something relavent and hes like "no that wont work Ive done that on some of my three wheelers in the past." and I just wanna kick his ass but that still wont prove how mechanically ignorant he is... bangheadbanghead

I love when the conversation starts out with something like "So how fast does it go, 90-100mph?" or something like "How fast does it go?" :wacko:

Usually I just start talking about the muffler bearings and what color powerband it has and see if they act like I know what I'm talking about.

Yes you can run a TZ bearing on the clutch side, the Koyo part number is 70241-1 but they are kinda hard to find, and expensive. The other option besides stock is "max load" bearings, think they are 8-ball roller bearings but you might call TDR or Crank Works or Twister and see what they use, if you can find the bearing part number alot of times you can get 'em cheaper at a local bearing store (just make sure you get good quality bearings, not Chinese crap).

Heh, and while you're at it might as well get that guy some more stickers for is ex, oughta be worth another 5hp, he'll need it.

Heh, and while you're at it might as well get that guy some more stickers for is ex, oughta be worth another 5hp, he'll need it.

thanx for the help BenBB.

yeah thats a good idea. my mechanic friend art work saves all his stickers so maybe i should put some two stroke ones on there, that should add the most HP right? :lol: