Verrrry Intersting, was 9-11 a set up?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do two men or women deserve all the same benefits of a married couple? Think about how your insurance is gonna go and other benefits from work because of two guys or girls that have lived together through college and a few years after, now get all the benefits of a married couple, or a heterocouple thats not married.

How do you propose you sort that out.

i think they should be able to adopt and have rights that married couples do

I agree with you on everything but the right to adopt...reason...a kid at our schools mom is a lesbian I dont know how the kids found out, but everyone gave him a hard time every day he would cry once in awhile to.that was back in 6th grade

What haapened to the black box then... i thought they were made to survive ne crash??? They never found one of those....

I dont wanna sound like im scareming conspeicyy, im just trying to point out some shat here

the black boxes only tell control position, possible failures and speed. Stuff like that. It wont tell you who was in the captains chairs or what the inflight movie was, so they are basically usless even if they were found.......

The two planes that hit the WTC didnt come out intact. The engines were found several blocks away, and there was LOTS of fusalage peices scattered about the area. The WTC was more reinforced then the Petagon, and the remains of what hit the WTC were buried under MILLIONS of tons of rubble. The Petagon was only a few stories tall, and MUCH more of the plane should have been found then what these sites are claiming.

I for one WILL believe that Bin Laden is resposible, and lets just find him and blow that fucker up..............

ome of you are taking this just a bit too far, Im mean really, what the HELL does the easter bunny really have to do with it?!?!?!

Poor guy, he just wants you to have GINGIVITIS!!!!!!!

Holyman,

Did you vote in the last election? Your vote is your ONLY power to change things ,

with all your complaints I'd think you'd be the first in line . :bolt:

The attitude of complaining but not doing anything about it is what enabled 9-11.

Well that doesnt fly , sitting back on the sidelines so you can bitch about either way it goes with a "clear conscience" sounds pretty weak... kinda Swedish.

Unless you are going to run for president yourself , you wont get someone who thinks exactly as you do , go with whoever shares the most of your values.

I think not voting cancels any right you had to complain... put up , or shut up comes to mind !

I also think the "Independant" vote is being given way too much credit this election , grow some nards and get some core values already :shootself:

I'll give you "undecided's" until the first debate... after that you're toast . :evil:

red ore
the black boxes only tell control position, possible failures and speed. Stuff like that. It wont tell you who was in the captains chairs or what the inflight movie was, so they are basically usless even if they were found.......

Sorry dude your wrong about that.

Fire house .com Pentagon Black box article

I know Ill never forget that day3018.jpg

Ironicly Holyman sells oil :P

Edited by FORMULASPEED

first if all i dont want to make this worse than it is but by typing that i just did

1leave the easter bunny the tooth fairy and santa out of this there all cllose personal friends of mine and have jimmy hofa as a union rep

2 it takes 2.21 jigawatts aflux capacitor and a deloreion to make time travel possible

3 i agree with holy that no politician currently shows anything i currently agree with that and I personally dont trust them anyway cause they dont even give you as much as a reach around while their dry fucking your asshole.

4 i saw the video and while it dosent show a plane it does show some big ass holes and some smaller ones and as holy stated when a laminated aluminum or any spherical shaped metal for that matter hits a stationary HARD ass object it will flatin itself and the whole torch on the grass thing is right to

5 i also looked at your linkes and not to make an argument about them or the video but as you so kindly stated repeatdly do YOU believe everything that you read and or see on the net or in the media for that matter

6i do believe that it is at this current time for people to believe in consperacy theories and other crazy concocted bullshit for the simple fact that everyone either a wants to the one that was right or b they smoked to much crack in the late 60s early70s and they take the gift of freedom to the letter by not wanting to believe the statements and evidence that the goverment releases becuase it can be tampered with or what ever theroy u want i think people would believe it if the had a section tail that had american airline or what ever on but not until then

7 and need i remind you about area 51 and roswell and the manhattan project and the uss penslyvania and the jfk assasination and the list goes on and on about the theroys behind all of them and guess what for the exception of one no one knows about the rest

8 the black boxes arent black their florecent orange and on boing jets they are housed in the back towards the tail section above the bathrooms

9 mass (the TOTAL weight of an object) x speed = force

10 have a nice day :D

Holyman,Your vote is your ONLY power to change things ,

That right there is one of the saddest commentaries on the entire electoral process. My only power as a citizen of this country is to poke a hole in a paper and drop it in a box. What makes it more pathetic would be for me to poke the hole in the paper drop it in the box and think that it means something. Do you not understand that there are error margins in the calculations that eliminate thousands of votes each election? Did those votes mean anything?

The attitude of complaining but not doing anything about it is what enabled 9-11.

So I'm responsible to 911? What you are saying here is that by not voting I allowed thousands of innocent people to die? How is that possible? My vote at best would allow "my choice" to get into office and presumably they knew nothing about the plane attacks before they happened. Assume for a moment that I did vote for Bush. Did my vote enable 911? If I voted for the candidates that lost, my vote was worthless and my choice did not get into office to prevent 911. If I voted and my vote changed the election then all of the whiners for the losing candidate would be blaming me for enabling 911. There is no way a vote could have enabled 911.

Unless you are going to run for president yourself , you wont get someone who thinks exactly as you do , go with whoever shares the most of your values.

I don't think that voting for {not choosing since it's only a chance to show support not an actual choice} someone who shares SOME of my values is worth doing. Let me illustrate. Currently I have a jackass to carry my belongings. The jackass was given to me. Every 4 years I have the chance to give my opinion as to which would be better than the jackass. My choices are an Ostrich or a sloth. Now keep in mind, each one has it's advantages. None of them are what I really want. And I don't really get to choose, I just get to say Jackass, Ostrich or Sloth once every 4 years and then someone tells me what I'm going to end up with. Should I now feel empowered because I have the right every 4 years to state my opinion as to what I want? What I want isn't on the menu.

I think not voting cancels any right you had to complain... put up , or shut up comes to mind !

Most people feel this way about other peoples opinions and there is no reason to think that anyone deeply cares about my opinion and for that matter why should anyone care about your opinion?

I'll give you undecided's" until the first debate... after that you're toast .

I have decided... I pick "C" ... None of the above.

The point I was making with Brooke is that why should he be impressed with you... you are no different than most Americans, work hard, enjoy some R&R, spend money on stuff you want, got friends and family, pay your bills, went to school and got an education, even started a pretty successful website. If you were married you'd probably make a pretty decent parent, y'know keep your kids safe, raise 'em with some good values or at least raise 'em to the best of your ability. Kick some butt if the need arises. Sounds pretty much like almost everyone. Why should he be impressed. And if you are like that and almost everyone else is like that then he's probably like that. And really what makes him so much better than you. In reality nothing. Any elected leader is supposed to be able to relate to the people of this country on their level, the people's level. Well guess what, none of the "choices" do. My Grandparents struggled for years to run a dairy farm and a small vegetable business. Ever since my dad was a baby he worked the fields and picked stones from the fields by hand so the crops could grow. He milked cows by hand because the equipment was either not available or too expensive. He lost his right eye as a kid because they didn't have money for the surgery to repair an injury. He left home at 16 and worked picking peas and his lunch was a bottle of milk IF he could get it. He worked at a factory for 38 years until he retired and at 72 he still works harder than any 2 men I know. And when I got old enough to leave the house and get married, he didn't lavish me with gifts or send me off to college, he gave me direction and some advice and I struggled too.

What makes my story unique... not much. I'm sure thousands of people have a similar story. But can the candidates relate? And even if they can, do they care. No. They only care when I don't pay my taxes. Then they care. They only care if I don't join the military. But are their kids out on the front lines with guns, choking on the smoke, picking up their dead buddies? No. They're off at college with guards surrounding them or smoking weed in the Whitehouse basement.

All I expect from any elected leader is to do what he says he's going to do. So far none of 'em have. And if he's wants me to do it, he darn well better be willing to do it himself or at least send his kid to come help out.

You tell me which candidate is going to do that for me?