Shearer Pipes

stclark04

this winter the banshee is goin under some construction. i was wondering, how are the shearer pipes performance wise? everyone around here has CPI's (which i originally wanted) i want somethin no one has in my area. how do they compare to rockets and CPI's? i want somethin with alot of flow. also, if anyone has any pictures of them that would be great too. any info wanted.

from what I have seen and heard, the rockets come on a tad quicker than the cpi's and shearers, but they also sign off quicker. Shearer's carry the more rpm than the cpi's and made more power on a dyno I saw on planetsand. It all depends on what you want. All three sets of pipes will perform better than your average pipes on a ported motor. I'd go with whatever I could get the best deal on.

My son has CPI and I have Shearer. Shearer are about 3/4 smaller in the main section than the Cpi's are. They make custom pipes for any motor for 600 bucks. but they make a standard production stamp one for less. Passion Sells them.

I got mine off ebay shipped for 488. Hard to beat a New set of chrome for that shipped.

They Look Like a T6 toomey. They have a smooth flowing curve to them.Rocket & Cpi fuggin ougley to me.

They hit pretty hard and don't fall off the pipe much when you over rev them.

im narrowed down to either rocket or shearer pipes. i plan on buying a set before next race season. but i gotta see a dyno on them and how they compare to other pipes like cpi, t5's, t6's, lrd, and trinity.....i really like both rocket and shearer and a guy i talked claimed shearer pipes put out 2hp more then rockets on a dyno im still gonna wait for some results on people who ran both to see there comments :bolt: im sure there all good pipes though!

There is a Dyno On planet sand. It show they make little more power but it higher up in the rpm range. But what i liked most was it a broader torque range than the other pipes dyno. Great for what i felt i needed for shootin the long steep dunes i ride.