Pont de Vaux

J.J.

its cool the americans won it this year, the frenchys won it the past two years.

for those who don't know, we have a big 12 hour race in the States now. Its the "Maxxis 12 of America" race and its held Oct 30th. Maxxis holds 3 smaller 6 hour races throughout the year and I got to participate in one of em this year. The race was at Rausch Creek in Tremont Pennsylvania and I worked the pits for EastCoast Powersports, our team ran a 660 Grizzly in the Utility Modified class and WE WON our class. 1st place baby ! Class winners recieve a free entry($200 fee) in the big 12 hour race thats held in Iowa every year. Rumor has it that this will be the last year they race it in Iowa, they're going to move it to Rausch Creek next year.

Banshees always win the PDV race because its a high speed course.... and when we were racing the 6 hr race at Rausch Creek they designed the course to be "high speed" during alot of the course. The course also included a full MX track and XC style woods section, but a hellava lot of the course was "high speed" straights. Not a single Banshee raced that day. I think the Banshee woulda done pretty well on the Rausch Creek 6 hour race, I know my yellow Banshee woulda kicked ass there.

Any locals wanna get a 3 man Banshee team for next years Rausch Creek 6 hr race ? I got the Banshee, all I need is two other smart and fast racers, smarter racers preferred over faster racers. The name of the game is finishing with the least amount of mechanical problems along the way. LaMans style start just like the PDV race. J.J. fly your ship buildin' ass over here and lets race the 6 hr race next summer. :headbang:

Any locals wanna get a 3 man Banshee team for next years Rausch Creek 6 hr race ? I got the Banshee, all I need is two other smart and fast racers, smarter racers preferred over faster racers. The name of the game is finishing with the least amount of mechanical problems along the way. LaMans style start just like the PDV race. J.J. fly your ship buildin' ass over here and lets race the 6 hr race next summer. :headbang:

Dammit Meat, you know I'm broke, quit teasing me. :D It would be freakin awesome though... <_<

I think I'll save this thread to remind you of it, one day when I win the lotto, I'll be over there for sure.

Seriously though, you locals guys should think about setting up a BHQ or TBZ team for the US version of the race. :headbang:

No bullshit...........i'm seriously pondering the idea!?!?!?!, and there isn't a banshee that i can't hang on to when it comes to a good ol' race