pipes

Jnatali420

well i have a set of D&D pipes right now and i was looking to sell them and get some rockets :notworthy: BUT would these pipes be good for trail riding and pavenment riding,alittle sand, local drags and work good with a 4mm stroker? or are these not so trail friendly? all my friends run either fattys,SSTS, or T-5s. never even herd of these. so i want to give them a rude awaking. they dont know i am putting the stroker in it,port and polish or nothing. i am hoping to make there jaw drop when i go by them on the road. any input would be great.

And also has anyone had any experience boring out the stock carbs? i am thinking about having it done due to a money issue for bigger carbs. thanks again :headbang::clap:

rockets kick ass with a 4mm stroker. they are gonna help all around and for every type of riding. i say go for them. no complaints here yet. really you should try a search for them. there are about a dozen threads relating to them. should be able to find every answer you need there.