lights

Jnatali420

i was checking out rocky mountain atv and i see where they have the trai ltech lights that replace the big bulky looking headlights on the shee......i think they looking hell of alot better....my question is...are these easy to install and are they as bright as the stock ones? i do ride at night a bit. thanks

they are cheap bright, and easy to install...however i have had so much troulbe getting them to stay working im not sure if i like them. First the thing the bulb goes into came off the bulbs, so i siliconed it on. then the little set screws that hold the contacts together started coming out. So i had to silicone over those so they would stay in. Now one doesnt work and i havnt looked into why, partly because im sick of fixing them and partly because im recovering from a frame bending crash.....Buy my brother has had no trouble with is handlebar mounted ones on his 250r...except me breaking them with my roostt :lol: