Which exhaust is better

dansheeman

First of all selling the shee is a mistake.

2nd, my choise for any 4 stroke quad is the DMC Alien exhaust, thats what I'm buying for my wifes YFZ 450.

3rd, the raptor will kick ass on the Z-400, but if you gotta have a 4 stroke then squeeze your wallet a little harder and get the YZF or even the TRX over the Z

Finally, if your still set on the Z then get the Articat 400, same exact bike (motor and chasis) as the Z with IMO better looks and headlights, fenders that unbolt for the naked sand look without cutting or buying new plastics and best of all you will save at least $1500 out the door on a new one compared to the Z 400. But I tell ya, I rode a nice (eat my dust) wheelie past a lot of piped Z's at the top of banshee hill on my wifes stock 450 at winchester bay last weekend.

We put lte dual exhaust on my dads raptor and it rips. I beat a 450 honda with an e series and a alba yfz 450,or at least it had a pipe and alba stickers.this was in a drag race on flat dirt roads. Maybe they didnt know how to to ride but im not that good either. the ive heard a yoshi raptor and a fmf raptor the dual lte sounds way better. But thats my opinion . His friend has a z400, ive ridden it but the raptor has more power and rides better.

We put lte dual exhaust on my dads raptor and it rips. I beat a 450 honda with an e series and a alba yfz 450,or at least it had a pipe and alba stickers.this was in a drag race on flat dirt roads. Maybe they didnt know how to  to ride but im not that good either. the ive heard a yoshi raptor and a fmf raptor the dual lte sounds way better. But thats my opinion . His friend has a z400, ive ridden it but the raptor has more power and rides better.

Yea them LTE pipes cost an arm and a leg Click

Edited by Banshee~

i have one friend who has a 03 z400, another who has the 05 trx450, and his dad has an 01 rapter. the z400 was handin out ass whippins at the dunes with a yosi, jet kit and k&n, the rapter had the same and the 450 was stock. after that weekend, the rapter got a 11.1 piston stage one cam's and a set of alba transmision gears, the 450 got k&n's, a jet kit and trinity stage four exaust. needless to say, the 450 took the prize, the raptor was second and the z was a close third. i am talkin about spliting hairs here. at any rate i still fly by them all and have a great time siting at camp, and hearing them bitch about all the sand they ate which was coming off my tires. i say keep the banshee!

My brother in law and sister both bought '04 raptors this year, both were stock with pipes, one had a yoshimura, while my sisters has the lte's, both run good, neither hang with my t-5'd banshee, but, they are a nicer riding quad and have there pluses.....but I must say that the yoshi pipe seams a little better based on seat of the pants comparo....