closest dunes/sand riding to me...

jeepman137

Jeepman:

I'm two towns over from you... and just to let you know... There are NO legal places to ride in Ct or Mass and no dunes either. The closest set of dunes is located at Silverlake Michigan... Approximatly 890 miles from us.

I've been to a sand/gravel pit in Maine but thats not legal either

where are u from? enfield? somers? stafford? maybe we should get together and go riding sometime, i need to go riding with somebody else that has a banshee and that lives around here and knows some places... i just got my banshee like 3 weeks ago so i need to go riding to learn...

Jeepman:

I'm right on the enfield/longmeadow line. I'm sure if you've been riding around here at all then you would have been out behind my house. I can make it to the back of East Longmeadon HS, Milton Bradley, Halmark cards, Lego dist center, ect. All illegal but boring for me since I've ridden it for the last 12 yrs. Just be carefull if you do ride out by me.... The people in the condos out behind me are always calling the police.

Yes I work for Keystone..... I'm their paint rep/salesman. I know that store of mine sells parts to Sarat, but he wouldnt know me since I dont deal with them for paint. I'm lucky enough not to have to deal with the parts end of the business.

well ive been around the prisons before, like WAY behind those, and around the lego place i guess.

i know this is kinda stupid to ask and i feel like a jackass for asking, but would u want to go riding with me one day? :huh::unsure::ph34r: kinda show me the trails, and i really dont have anybody around me to go riding with, and the people that can go riding with me are inconsistent...

if u dont want to just let me know, i can just wait, but i got my banshee 3 weeks ago, or around there, and i havent really been able to "ride" it yet, like ive been through some tight trails, but never got out of first, and ive ridden around my yard a lot, but ive never actually gone "riding" yet... :unsure:

well ive been around the prisons before, like WAY behind those, and around the lego place i guess.

i know this is kinda stupid to ask and i feel like a jackass for asking, but would u want to go riding with me one day? :huh::unsure::ph34r: kinda show me the trails, and i really dont have anybody around me to go riding with, and the people that can go riding with me are inconsistent...

if u dont want to just let me know, i can just wait, but i got my banshee 3 weeks ago, or around there, and i havent really been able to "ride" it yet, like ive been through some tight trails, but never got out of first, and ive ridden around my yard a lot, but ive never actually gone "riding" yet... :unsure:

Jeepman:

Sure I would like to go riding.... but my schedule doesnt leave me much spare time. I had my shee out for about 5 minutes today since we had a few people over for the holiday. As it looks right now I dont think I will be able to get out until the last weekend of the month. This coming weekend they are expecting rain and the weekend after(18-19) I will be going to NY for Indian Larry's memorial service. Where abouts are you located in East Longmeadow? Can you make it down by me w/o any problems? You dont have to give me your address......

I could always hook you up w/ my wifes nephew... he rides this area all the time.....

No need to feel like a jackass either... were all laid back here.

im located near fenway golf. like a 2 minute ride from there... i dont mind waiting, ive done enough waiting that i dont mind. and yes, im pretty sure i could make it down there no problem, i can have my sisters boyfriend drive me with his truck...

jeepman:

Why would you haul the bike over when you could ride it here? Fenway golf... Is that by Denslow/wolfswap rd? I heard a bunch of bikes out behind me today.. and it was definatly a day for it! I hope I will be able to get a day to ride in the next few weeks....

nah, fenway is in east longmeadow on allen street... and to get to wolfswamp i would have to ride about 20-30 minutes on trails, and a little on the roads.

see if you can try and go Sunday september 26th, because im pretty sure that would be a good day for me... the only trouble i have is i dont have my license yet (even though im 17) and i also dont have a trailor for my jeep anyways, so i have to use my sisters boyfriends f-150 to haul the quad around, so the only days i can go is the days he has off, and that is friday and sunday, and friday i have school during the day... :rolleyes: so that leaves sunday... but if you could go the 26th that would be great, im pretty sure its a sunday.. i just have to get a new clutch cable and my shee should be ready to rip... :D

nah, fenway is in east longmeadow on allen street... and to get to wolfswamp i would have to ride about 20-30 minutes on trails, and a little on the roads.

see if you can try and go Sunday september 26th, because im pretty sure that would be a good day for me... the only trouble i have is i dont have my license yet (even though im 17) and i also dont have a trailor for my jeep anyways, so i have to use my sisters boyfriends f-150 to haul the quad around, so the only days i can go is the days he has off, and that is friday and sunday, and friday i have school during the day... :rolleyes: so that leaves sunday... but if you could go the 26th that would be great, im pretty sure its a sunday.. i just have to get a new clutch cable and my shee should be ready to rip... :D

Jeepman;

Allen...... Up by Allen & Cooley? I know now... and yes you would have a hard time getting here from where you are. Not worth the risk if you ask me :) Especially since getting caught would mean a postponement of your liscense.

I'll see what I can do for the 26th... I'll have to let you know.

ok, my email is BosRedSoxx137@aol.com so just let me know whats up, i mean it doesnt have to be the 26th, it can be like almost any sunday really, i just said the 26th because in an earlier post you mentioned the last weekend of september when you could go... so its basically up to you...