420 powervalve from trinity?

Blue_SS

lrd makes a 420 pwervalve if thats wut u want thats the company to get it from the only good thing trinity makes is their 2 into 1 carb

253187[/snapback]

Cheetah is the only way to go, cp industries aka calvin pollet make them trinity is just the rep. Scott i havent had any personal dealings with it buy i would assume that is has a decent amount of torque with the powervalves.

I can't flattrack my 535, but I'd be willing to run ya on a straight track, preferably a smooth one. We could even bring out the 400 Cheetah. :cheers:

As far as torque, my Cheetah made 60 ft-lbs of torque on the dyno over a wide rpm range. I don't see that running it on a flattrack would make sense anyways, can't keep the front end down with a +12.

Edited by Daren

I can't flattrack my 535, but I'd be willing to run ya on a straight track, preferably a smooth one.  We could even bring out the 400 Cheetah.  :cheers:

As far as torque, my Cheetah made 60 ft-lbs of torque on the dyno over a wide rpm range.  I don't see that running it on a flattrack would make sense anyways, can't keep the front end down with a +12.

288059[/snapback]

:o that's more torque than most make in HP. :headbang:

im also thinking about getting the 420 but leaning more for the 420 because i called trinity today and asked how much both would cost and he said around 1600 for the 500 and around the same price range for the 420 so i think im going to go with the 500. 98 hp :headbang:

288187[/snapback]

Cheetah kit sizes:

400cc kit (uses stock crank)

421cc kit (uses 4mm crank)

485cc kit (uses 4mm crank)

510cc kit (uses 7mm crank)

535cc kit (uses 10mm crank)

553cc kit (uses 14mm crank)

593cc kit (uses 14mm crank)

610cc kit (uses 16mm crank)

heres all the kit sized the added cost will be from having to buy a crank for the motor lonnie at sandtrix in tulsa is running around 100hp on the 485 if i remember correctly.