Whats next for my Banshee

I have a 2003 Yamaha Banshee with PSI pipes, Billet head, 21 cc Domes, Boyeseen power reeds, K&N air filter, Dyno port jet kit, Boost Bottle, and a 15 tooth sproket.

I was wondering what you guys think i should do next to my Banshee performance wise that would make it faster.

I was also wondering if a 16 tooth sproket would fit the Shee.

Thanks

Chris

Porting will definitely help since you have an intake and pipes to support a decent port job... obviously ya gotta tear down and send the cylinder out somewhere or take it somewhere unless you get the do-it-yourself templates, but.. bang for the buck.. porting rules.

And/or.. have someone lighten your flywheel!

You can usually do like 4 degrees on pump gas. Through all the different things I've read/heard, 4 degrees seems to be the best advance. You don't really need other mods to utilize it, but the intake/exhaust will as usual compliment any engine mods you'd do.

The choices are to get an advanced key for the crank and flywheel, mod your timing plate with a dremel or other tool and some patience, or buy an adjustable timing plate. I got my Ricky Stator one for like $35. Goes up to +10 or -10 degrees, and is clearly marked so you really can't mess up. All of the above are relatively inexpensive but effective ways to advance it.