run in with a rose bush

fast500#12

back when i was 13 or 14 my cousin had a ktm 85. my step dad had just rebuilt it for him and told me to hop on it and break it in be for we gave it back. so i puttin around the back yard and make aright turn up along the side of the car portout and down the drive way then down the street and back like a littel track. and each time i am going a little faster. keep in mind this is like the 4th time i have riden a dirt bike. on the end of the yard where i was making my turn to head out and do it all over again was a six foot tall rose bush that was about ten feet wide BIG THORNS and on the other side of that is a chain link fence. i am headed down the past the car port twards the back yard and i make the left turn and gap it and the throttle stick wide open in third and i rocket acrosss the yard straight at the rose bush. i hit the kill switch and lock up the back brake and slides out the back end and dump it and prossed to to slide in to the rose bush wearing shorts and a tank top. my step dad runs out as i am pulling the bike out of the mangled fence and rose bush and says what happened and i told him the trottle stuck and he started laughing and said i thought that your ball got pretty big there for a minute. and i proceded to pick thorns out of my ass, legs, arms, and chest. about 150 total.

:cry: