what to do?

02Shee

ok since i finally got some money from working all summer what do u suggest to do. i have a 4mm stroker, port and polish , vitos pistons, vforce, pro circuit pipes, degree key, cool head, k&n and i need to figure out what to do as for traction. so i get a bigger tire or gearing or what. it would be greatly appericated if you could help me out. thank you in advance.

Vinny

Edited by 02Shee

thank you very much for teh replys ill order teh 16 tooth gear asap cause i wanna get this problem worked out b4 i go to Tower City, Pen. i heard its a amazing place on teh east coast me and lik e7 guys are goin. thank you again ill try ou the gear and if that dun work ill save for suspension. also how are teh hydrulic clutchs Mangura i think it is idunno just a question. thanks again

Thank You,

Vinny

thank you very much for teh replys ill order teh 16 tooth gear asap cause i wanna get this problem worked out b4 i go to Tower City, Pen. i heard its a amazing place on teh east coast me and lik e7 guys are goin. thank you again ill try ou the gear and if that dun work ill save for suspension. also how are teh hydrulic clutchs Mangura i think it is idunno just a question. thanks again

Thank You,

Vinny

how many ply are your holeshots? Better have the 6 ply if your heading to Tower. My holeshots were practically brand new, and we headed down from camp to some smaller coal hills and after riding them for like 5-10 minutes I ripped back to camp and threw my Realtors on. The holeshots just werent cutting it for shooting the hills.

Just a note, I also sliced a hole that took 8 plugs to fill it in my realtors. It lasted the rest of the weekend, but I had to be careful with it.

Spend the money now, get a set of realtors and throw a tube in them, it'll create a basically bulletproof setup that will get you anywhere.

It was great with the realtors. I'd sit and watch these bikes and raptors and all sorts of 4 strokes get these running starts at these hills to make it up them, and I'd putt up to the bottom of the hill, click it in second, rev it up and drop the clutch and shoot right up the hill. I woulda loved to see the look on everyones face the first time I did it.

And also, Tower City is a pretty cool place on the east coast, but it doesnt compare at all to Hatfield-McCoy. It is the Glamis of trail riding, and insane at the least. It's like taking Tower City and the Appalacian riding trails and exploding it by 100 times. Everything is bigger, steeper, crazier, and anything you can imagine is just that much more spectacular.

Edited by .

i heard its pretty sick and i have holeshot xcrs that are basically gone. so i probaly gonna get new tires soon ill look into the realtors and i deff ordering a 15tooth sprocket for teh fornt b4 i go otherwise i be switching like crazy. i goin next weekend 9/11 ill be there its should be sick its gonna be liek 15 of my friends 2 and 4 strokes maybe if anyone you live by there on this site could meet up to. anyway thanks for all teh help wit everything.

Thank You,

Vinny