I busted a cable

Banshee~

I bust this cable on the clutch side.you know if you push that button down on the parking brake and pull back and put on the parking brake...thats what it sounds like it wont rev out ...i have to push it in for it to go ..can i take it off or should i just tape it up :)

Definitely take it off and get a brake block off. If you have the stock clutch perch it will give you a reason to guy buy a nice clean looking ez pull lever. That's what I did :)

Cotton Eyed Joe sells a nice looking block off for a good price ;)

Get rid of it, get a nice quick pull lever and block off your caliper, wait, that's already been said. Be sure to disconnect the plug by the parking brake lever on the bars and the other down by the radiator, just follow the first plug down and you'll see it.

• 2 weeks later...

all this is good info. i too have mine blocked off, but keep the oem shit for the future, i bought a dyna fs ignition and you can use the parking brake set up to use as a hole shot rev limiter, which is programable with the software. cool stuff this technology is. have not used mine cause i threw out the stoke crap. just a little insight