Does anybody draw

I used to draw alot, but over the years have fallen out of it. I would love to pick it up again, but I really really want to learn how to use an airbrush. I had one, and I almost got good at it before I got frusterated and threw it away. lol...I tried it all on my own, which sucks ass. I need some sort of guidance and hands on for stuff like that.

about the only thing i can freehand draw well is cats. go figure. ive designed 3 houses now, one of which im living in. i havent done any on cad, all of mine are hand drawn and in great detail. i think everyone should learn to draw first by hand, then move to cad if needed. drawing by hand really teaches you patience and how to make things look right. i wish some of the idiot architects that i get plans from when putting in foundations had some hand drawing experience. they wouldnt do half the stupid shit they do if they did.

i draw all the time, i used to paint all the time but now im too lazy to get everything out, and clean everything up everytime. i just got a wacome tab yesterday, im very excited about what its gonna do to my digital art... http://www.wacom.com/productinfo/6x8.cfm

you all gotta post some of your shit here, this could be a very cool thread.

here is a pic of a mural i did in our downstairs living room, the horse and cat one, and the other one was done by my aunt. hers kind of puts mine to shame huh? :( lmfao

horsecat.jpg

kickass.jpg

wow brooke, those pics look badass!

No shit...I ain't seen drawings on a wall like that since I had a buddy get shipped to rehab for speed years ago. :shootself: Damn...that's prettty frigg'n cool. As for me, anything I do has to be done on a pc, if not, I suck. Hell I can't draw a stick figure without making it look like one of Jerry's kids. :lol:

wow brooke, those pics look badass!

No shit...I ain't seen drawings on a wall like that since I had a buddy get shipped to rehab for speed years ago. :shootself: Damn...that's prettty frigg'n cool. As for me, anything I do has to be done on a pc, if not, I suck. Hell I can't draw a stick figure without making it look like one of Jerry's kids. :lol:

lol

speed, how i miss you, sweet sweet fuel for my creativity....