What's up all! :-)

Yama

Hey everyone, though I registered back with the best of you, I don't have much activity on here. Some of you may know me, some may not, cool either way, why I'm making a somewhat introduction thread here. I run BlasterHQ.com, hate it or not, put it aside and it's community, I simply run something that got successfull over time and keep it up to date and looking nice, it's community doesn't exactly symbolize me, the webmaster. :P

I rip around when home from college on a 99' Banshee I got a few years back and have done much work to since, I have done some to it since, but here is an older pic of her:

http://blasterhq.com/hosted/b2.JPG

Love Banshees and rep em' like hell, always wanted one since my glorious child days, got one and love it. All the 4-strokes coming out lately are nice, can't hate em' all, but their just not a Banshee, the only quad I'll have and love for years to come... just nothing like it, NOTHING.

Anyway, enough boring ya' for now.. see you all in the forums, lates.

whats up guy! man its great seein people from other forums to come over and visit every once in a while. you should stop in more often.

BTW, thats a great lookin quad, keep up the good work.

Thanks man, plan to make this one of my few homes for communities on the net.

My free time is dwindling with college around the corner, but I find time.. I start with a very free and open schedule. (4/7 days off) It's just the whole moving in and starting that kills my time for now, it'll even out though, not too far from home at all.

Thanks for the welcome man.

whats up man. i think from time to time we get some shit talking blaster owners here sayin their blasters will whoop our banshees. genereally we just laugh and mess with them a bit. :lol: the hq is the best place on the internet to find out what you need to know about banshees. you got any questions feel free to post them up and im sure well be able to get you fixed up. welcome back :cheers:

whats up man. i think from time to time we get some shit talking blaster owners here sayin their blasters will whoop our banshees. genereally we just laugh and mess with them a bit. :lol: the hq is the best place on the internet to find out what you need to know about banshees. you got any questions feel free to post them up and im sure well be able to get you fixed up. welcome back :cheers:

Haha, I have fun messing with a lot of them on my own forum, Blasters are fun and all... but come on, look at the Yami food chain, the Bansh is the obvious Pops to it. :P

That guy who made Dirtwheels has some sick contraption, I don't even know what to call it anymore. His name on the mini BHQ is Phragel, here is a pic:

f7ecf407.jpg

Thx for the welcome, all seem cool as hell. I'll throw some new pics up of my own Bansh in a few days, lates. :)