03'LE banshee

I got the limited plastics, not for sale, but I thought you need to know. The front radiator cover, is carbon fiber and is more than the front plastic, complete... I think they told me 170.00 or higher. Go with maier.

492458hpim0338.jpg

I got the limited plastics, not for sale, but I thought you need to know. The front radiator cover, is carbon fiber and is more than the front plastic, complete... I think they told me 170.00 or higher. Go with maier.

492458hpim0338.jpg

The "stock" '03 LE radiator cover is simulated carbon fiber. Is their a real CF cover you can get somewhere?

i have an 04' and i got the carbon fiber shit, its cool lookin and all but if u ever use a pressure washer to wash it dont hold it too close.. it took one side of my tank off.

your saying the carbon fiber stuff flaked off from your powerwasher?

I'd be f'ing pissed and would be throwing it in yamaha's face.

Regular tank covers are 10 dollars a side from the dealer. The carbon ones are like 120 or something crazy like that.

i have an 04' and i got the carbon fiber shit, its cool lookin and all but if u ever use a pressure washer to wash it dont hold it too close.. it took one side of my tank off.

your saying the carbon fiber stuff flaked off from your powerwasher?

I'd be f'ing pissed and would be throwing it in yamaha's face.

Regular tank covers are 10 dollars a side from the dealer. The carbon ones are like 120 or something crazy like that.

yup, i was washing it after riding in our river and i was holding it kinda close, then it ripped a 2X2 inch piece off. i was flippin mad, so i just took the rest of it off on that one side. one side is carbon fiber and one side isnt. i need to take the other side off to match it. all that carbon fiber is is just sticky paper. u can buy it at advanced auto or something. kinda cheap if u ask me. u pay a few hundred dollars more for sticky paper. :shootself:

Edited by stclark04