Stock carbs switched to alky!

snowprophet1

Got to run my banshee today at the strip for the first time on alky. Last time I was there, my best time was 13.91@86mph in the 1/4 (8.3@75 in the 1/8) on 93 octane. Now that I switched to alky, I pissed more people off! I started off rich w/the adjustable power jets all the way open, and each run leaned them until the egt's were similar to the gas ones. All said and done, I hit 13.40@89.6 in the 1/4 and 8.0@79 in the 1/8. A 5.0 mustang GT on NOS only did a 13.8 against me :lol: ! I can't wait until my 34mm pj's get here! If I got .5sec/4mph faster w/stock carbs, I can't wait to see what these other carbs do. My youngest brother's Firehawk SLP Trans Am pulled somewhere in the 13.4 range at best so far. I never thought I'd ever get to that level, but looks like his $20,000 bird is going to suck hind tit behing my cheap little banshee! :dance::cheers: Any guess what the bigger carbs on alky might do for me from here?