Banshee Parts for Sale

I recently traded my banshee and have some parts that I won't need anymore. Here is the list of stuff I have:

Cylinders: stock porting, fresh (less than 25 hrs) .090 bore with wiseco pro lite pistons/rings.

Carbs: 28mm mikuni roundslides, like new. SOLD

Misc:

Boysen rad valves w/reeds

Stock head w/some slight dings in one of the domes from a prior piston failure

Pair of upper J-arms w/good ball joints

Rad/Tank cover and seat cover (teal in color)

Make resonable offers please.

Edited by holeshotkid

price for head, has it been altered in anyway from stock. also are RAD valves still available?

The head has some very light dings in the right side from a previous piston failure but it did not effect the performance in any way. How about a package deal on the head and the rad valves of $80.00 shipped?

The carbs are sold to Minkia38 so I'm not going to post a pic of them.  I forgot to take a pic of the coolhead domes but if anyone wants the pic, just ask and I'll get it.

Thanks for looking

banghead How much did they sell for?

How much of a performance increase can you expect?

That's kind of between him and I but I can tell you from what I paid for them and for what he's paying for them, I took it in the shorts. :unsure:

I really didn't need them anymore because I traded my shee for a raptor and my boy's banshee aready kicks my raptors ass so I sure as hell didn't want to give them to him. :P

There was a noticeable increase in performance from the bottom to the top with these. Plus, they were a lot easier to get to the main jet in the carbs.

price for head, has it been altered in anyway from stock.  also are RAD valves still available?

The head has some very light dings in the right side from a previous piston failure but it did not effect the performance in any way. How about a package deal on the head and the rad valves of $80.00 shipped?

how much for just head