pre-mix and horsepower

i use neo t-2 blue at 100:1 in one of my shee's, runs great

http://www.neosyntheticoil.com/t2b.htm

Yeah, but how often do you drive it and for how long? I drive my shee 2 or 3 times a week for 30-60 mins at a time

well ill ride for maybe an hour a day, across the open desert at 100 degrees, sometimes pinned for 5 miles straight, ran neo since 1980 and have never had a bike lock up yet, i have my entire engine neo sealed so theres little to no friction in my case, the shit works great, lubrication is the key if an oil has to be at 40:1 to do that it doesnt mean another cant get it at 100:1, its all in who makes the shit your stickin in your tank...... :cheers:

Ok i gotta ask this again you guys are mixing 100 to 1 im mixing 3 ounces of amsoil to a gallon of gas somthing dont sound right is it safe to mix only 3 ounses to a gallon or what should i be mixing i always run amsoil recing series

I'm personally not real familiar with Amsoil stuff. PM Holylman and talk to him about what you have and how to mix it. I think the 100:1 stuff is actually called "Amsoil 100:1", but I'm not sure.

I HAVE RUN MY BIKE USING AMSIOL AT THE 100:1 MIX NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. DEPENDING ON WHERE I'AM I RIDE MY BIKE ABOUT ONCE A WEEK UNLESS IN THE OREGON DUNES THEN WE RIDE ALL WEEK. I USALLY RIDE ANY WHERE FROM 1 TO FIVE HOURS AT A TIME. I HAVE RIDDEN MY BIKE FROM HAUSER BEACH ACCESS TO THE SPIN REAL CAMP GROUND ABOUT 7 MILES GETTING ON AND OFF THE GAS NO PROBLEM. EVERYONE I RIDE WITH IN OREGON RUNS IT AT 100:1 AND SWEARS BY IT WITH NO PROBLEM IN BANSHEES AND 250R'S. WE HAD ONE GUY TAKE HIS BIKE IN TO THE SHOP FOR A ROUTINE RING AND PISTON CHANGE AND THEY TOLD HIM IT WASN'T REALLY NESSARY THAT EVERYTHING WAS STILL IN TIP TOP SHAPE.