ANYONE SEEN NEW MAIER PLASTIC?

Crazy Joe

Yean, I went to their site. Im not real big on that look. The front over the very front of the frame looks rough, and the sides over the tank dont look as though they cover as far down.

Why the heck didnt they just make a smooth r looking front end, with a metal grill cot out in the middle to flow air to the radiator, and restyle the sides so that there could be some ajoining plastic between the front and rear plastic. I think they had a good idea, but they tried to style after the wrong machine.

why the hell would you want to take a thing of beauty like tha banshee and make it look like a raptor?? maby you are gay and should get rainbow graphics kit on it too..maby some little streamers comming off the handle bar ends and a bananna seat with a sissy bar..and a little bell horn thing too..raptor look an a banshee..thats as bad as buying a rolls royce and putting a vw bug body on it

why the hell would you want to take a thing of beauty like tha banshee and make it look like a raptor?? maby you are gay and should get rainbow graphics kit on it too..maby some little streamers comming off the handle bar ends and a bananna seat with a sissy bar..and a little bell horn thing too..raptor look an a banshee..thats as bad as buying a rolls royce and putting a vw bug body on it

thats a little uncalled for, i believe he/she was just wanting a couple pictures. everyone made their opinion very clear. no need to bash him/her for wanting a couple pictures. looks like hes a new member wanting some opinions and info on some things just like everyone else here.