I wanna know about paul turner hi rev pipes?

nickxc

ok how do paul turner hi rev pipes compare?? They look different than anyother pipe out there that Ive seen. but how do they run. do they compare with T5's or cpi's or sst's or are they closer to DG???

i love those pipes... They look like PT Mids. The bottom end is a really weak point with a stock motor but... they a hi revs. Adding some mods like timing advance, compression, reeds and lightened flywheel will help a lot. From mid to top they are awesome. Im very very happy with them.

Later

Form what I saw :whoa: , those pipes look awesome and perform like any other high rev pipe...

cool cool, I think Im gunna get a set and sell my sst's check out my sig. I have all the stuff you mentioned, I think they will respond better to my motor than the sst's (or I hope they will)

no I like the sst's I just think I could get more top end out of something like cpi, T5, or pt hi revs and I found a deal on a set of high revs. Im not baseing this on any real facts other than I just never see any heavily modded shees runnning sst's... Idk Im in a delema. I was gunna ditch the ssts for a set of T5's a while ago and talked myself out of it at the last min. now im thinking about it again...