2 freinds seriously injured riding

a couple of my buddy's (steve and vic) were out riding at about midnight sunday...they were tuning in a 440 ex that my machanic ( one of the riders) was dialing in for a freind of his...steve (other rider) was riding the 440 ex and vic was riding his yfz 450 he just built up for racing mx...doing about 30 -35 down the road they noticed headlights of his neighbor pulling to the end of the driveway...they went passed and turned around for another go...the car then had its lights shut off...approaching the car doing aobut 30 again...the car pulled out in front of the both of them..both of them whacked the car and were not wearing helmets (always do just not that night) road rash...broken arms, legs, concusions, and ruptured splien were the outcome - so far...they are both still in the hospital and steve is in serious condition..

just figured id share with all of you...ride safe and wear a helmet

steve is only 16

vic is 24

So the car didn't have it's lights on and it was backing out and not paying attention? Is the driver getting sued? The car shouldv'e heard those engines and if it saw them go by once shouldn't the driver be being careful because they might be coming back. Oh well. That sucks they weren't wearing helmets but it sounds like it wasn't really their fault at all.

im pretty sure they are gonna sue....i guess the lady dont like quads and from what they are saying she did it on purpose but i cant see anyone doing something liek that on purpose

im pretty sure they are gonna sue....i guess the lady dont like quads and from what they are saying she did it on purpose but i cant see anyone doing something liek that on purpose

How can they sue her if they where riding there quads on the road? Are they road legal where you are?

She could probably sue them for damaging her car.

Anyway hope they mak a quick recovery, A ruptured spleen is bad news, i've been there myself.

Anyway once they remove it you weigh less so the banshee's power to weight ratio will increase and thats all good :)

glad to hear that there recovering, hope they both turn out allrgiht. i dont know how the lawsuit will go since atvs were on the road and they are illegal, but people have sued for worse things. and what a assinine thing to pull out infront of quads on purpose!