ILLINOIS residents

Aside from your neighborhood, where do you ride?

336278[/snapback]

LOL, I ride out by rockford with my fiance's dad, her, her sister and brother in law alot. But no aggressive riding really as they have utility/play quads. I just got my shee last april, before that I was on bikes forever. I'm using the back of my yoda to haul my shee around now, but I'm, gettin a trailer very soon and another quad for my fianace'. I moved back here from so cali (huntington beach). I raced mx recreationally out there(bikes). I used to ride at all the big tracks out there, glen helen,etc. So Im itching to do some fun riding soon. Badlands looks good. We need to find a closer place around here, though. Oh and yes i'm an idiot to move back here after being out there for 7 years, but all my family is back here and so is hers. out :bolt:

Another logical reason would be if it ever got impounded. If the title is'nt in your name, you won't get it back.

335949[/snapback]

untrue...my banshee got impounded and i was written a few tickets..got it back the next day no problem..

i have a bill of sale no title and i didnt show them anything..

untrue...my banshee got impounded and i was written a few tickets..got it back the next day no problem..

i have a bill of sale no title and i didnt show them anything..

336628[/snapback]

Well then you got lucky. I got my old blaster impounded, went to get it back, they said I needed the title, so I went home(hour drive) to get it and they wanted to see 2 forms of ID that matched the name on the title.

I would just get it in your name to be safe. Don't worry about the taxes, they are'nt gonna be much, anyway.

didnt mean to sound like an ass there or anything i was just stating that mine was impounded and they asked for nothing...goes both ways i guess..

i did get a ticket for no registration though..and no insurance :wacko:

i live in centrail IL and i have had 13 banshees, and other quads, and have never have any in my name. never had a problem. we need to get all the IL riders together and go ride somewere. the bandlands is ok but once you been there it gets boring. if you want to hit a good track, and miles of good trails go astoria.

i live in centrail IL and i have had 13 banshees, and other quads, and have never have any in my name. never had a problem. we need to get all the IL riders together and go ride somewere. the bandlands is ok but once you been there it gets boring. if you want to hit a good track, and miles of good trails go  astoria.

336868[/snapback]

Where the heck is astoria??!! I've never heard of it :yank:

Goto the thread I made about IL riders.. don't gotta be the badlands, but I just want to get all you guys together.. ride, race and party! :headbang:

but seriously I got like 3 ppl around here I ride with, they barely ever go and it gets pretty boring, I want to ride!!!

Astoria is nothern il I believe... I think they call it "Brushy Ridge". My girl's dad said its pretty nice place too ride, but all the pics I keep seeing it looks really muddy and alot of water. My shee don't like water... :ph34r: I heard they got some nice hillclimbs though...

Goto the thread I made about IL riders.. don't gotta be the badlands, but I just want to get all you guys together.. ride, race and party!  :headbang:

but seriously I got like 3 ppl around here I ride with, they barely ever go and it gets pretty boring, I want to ride!!!

Astoria is nothern il I believe... I think they call it "Brushy Ridge". My girl's dad said its pretty nice place too ride, but all the pics I keep seeing it looks really muddy and alot of water. My shee don't like water...  :ph34r: I heard they got some nice hillclimbs though...

336958[/snapback]

Seriously, lets all plan a trip. My shee HATES water too. I should be up to go in 2 weeks, maybe sooner. I wish winter would just fucking go away, snowing here this morning

yea its real shitty out here..im about a half our south of chicago..we got just about an inch but its cold and windy as hell..i know a few guys with banshees and other quads that could tag along (behind that is)..we should get something planned

Sorry, should have posted the main page link and let you find the tracks. I've ridden only a couple of these since my wife bought me my 'shee last year.

If you check the race schedules, there are usually a "4" under the type of race indicating a quad class. If I had my new tires mounted and a new shock I'd be going to Keithburg this weekend. I raced once there when I rode MX in the early 90's. It's a sand pit!

amadistrict17.com

aern't those mostly mx tracks fo :confused: r dirt bikes, not quads??

337618[/snapback]