LS, Ok.

ledofthezep

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one fast f'n yfz down there...was white & I dunno what was done to it; but that thing was scream'n!!! Then a badass drag shee showed up & he went back to camp. :P

i dunno if its the same one led. but when we were down there, there was a fast yfz too. it was white and the guy ridin it wore a neckbrace. all the stock and piped yfz's were eatin the dust from the shee's behind me. He would continually get first and i would be right behind him, it made me mad that i couldn't quite get him. banghead

Oct. 22-24 sounds good to me. Hope you all don't mind if I show up with the slowstroke 450.

Kewl! sounds like we have 3 people for the 22nd thrh 24th! Dont mind the "slowstroke 450" :cheers: I am not prejudice against other 4-wheelers! Should we trade cell phone #s so we know how to meet up @ LS? I wont know what anyone looks like unless we post pics of ourselves LOL :jesterlaugh:

All righty then....I'll get a new thread opened up for a roll call. :cheers:

Oct. 22-24 sounds good to me. Hope you all don't mind if I show up with the slowstroke 450.

Nah...I'll have my EX & the g/f may be with me if she can miss some of her nursing school.

i dunno if its the same one led. but when we were down there, there was a fast yfz too. it was white and the guy ridin it wore a neckbrace. all the stock and piped yfz's were eatin the dust from the shee's behind me. He would continually get first and i would be right behind him, it made me mad that i couldn't quite get him. 

I dunno...all I know is he was fast, very fast. :ph34r:

Kewl! sounds like we have 3 people for the 22nd thrh 24th! Dont mind the "slowstroke 450"  I am not prejudice against other 4-wheelers! Should we trade cell phone #s so we know how to meet up @ LS? I wont know what anyone looks like unless we post pics of ourselves LOL 

I was thinking of making some sort of bulleton(word document) that I could post for people to download with an HQ graphic on it & you could download it, use word to put your HQ name on there & tape it to your truck window or somewhere where other peeps could see.? Sound good? :unsure:

bout  20 banshee's  all  flying together  would be sweet....

:headbang: your damn right...the 21st is my bros b-day im pushing real hard for 21-24 :P if we go we might have to stop ever 10 mins to wait on him(slowhundredex) :lol:

let's do it. I will make it. Should make for some good riding and drinking. :cheers: