Socorro 100

Hey chipdog it's only like a 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours unless ur riding ur quad there if u still live in alb

you know what it was about 1 and half hour drive. never been there before. just put in destanation in the navigation system and said 2 hour drive time. :lol: it was fun stoped on the way back to ride in a couple places with a lot of hills. :dance:

chipdog, were you able to find the actual track? How was it? I would like to make a trip over there in the next couple of weeks. I will let you know when I head down there. Maybe you can meet me there.

i asked a local down there if he knew where the races are held and he pointed me out to a track that was in the middle of socorro.once i got there, there was a gas station soon as you exit and the man said he owns some land just 2 miles down the road with lots of trails he rides on, said if i ever want to ride over there just stop by his house.gave an address ,but didnt stop there probly take him up on it in a couple of weeks. JOSH let me know if you want to go down there and ill show you were its at. maybe we can stop on a couple of places to ride on the way. :cheers:

as usual I will be last minute getting the bike ready, but I'll be there. Got the pilot jets picked up and the cooler should be here this week, I think I can get another race out of the chain I got, dont have the extra bones for a chain and sprokets for this race but who knows I still might get some????

yep, we just opened up the box of goodies tonight everything looks good. The port and polish looked weird to me being a 4stroke guy, the exhaust ports were very smoothe and polished but the intakes were still rough.They were ported but didnt looked polished to me not sure if that is normal or not for a 2 stroke. At any rate he will be back up by sunday!! :dance:

just got off the phone with mission yamaha, they said it was done that way for better fuel atomazation(sp) guess will see how well it works :confused: 2strokes :confused:

Edited by warwgn