What to do with old pistons

QuadMX

When you got some old pistons from the shee and you don't need anymore paperweights...stick some zip ties through them and hang it from your mirror!

OH BLING BLING GIRL FRIEND!!!!

You want I should polish those for you?

Be sure to take a picture of your rear view mirror on the floor of your truck later on this week. lol.....

Serious...If I ever have to replace my pistons (going on...6 years now.... :unsure: I need to ride more), the will be going on the christmas tree if I have to chain them to it.

God as my witness I will have a redneck/white trash christmas tree just once in my life. Decorated with spark plugs, chrome and black sockets, a piston here and there.....it will be beautiful.

When you got some old pistons from the shee and you don't need anymore paperweights...stick some zip ties through them and hang it from your mirror!

Cant wait to you hit some good bumps or have to slam on your brakes and rock them right into the windshield and crack it. I've got a little light Iron Cross hanging from my rearview and it smacks the windshield pretty good sometimes. I cant even imagine how hard they'd hit.