Anyone from michigan?

I pass Bull Gap on the way to my cottage but have never stopped to ride there. My parents were just there and said they had a great time ( my dad rides a polaris 700 sportsman and my mom rides a wolverine) It would probably be easier for me to plan a trip to go there if I wasn't addicted to Silver Lake. But if you guys post dates when you will be there maybe I can meet up, my brothers both ride too.

wfo, ride hard.

I'm from port austin, bullgap has hills, lots of whoops. Lazurne is smooth and fast, lots of tree's. I wanna go back to lazurne, but will be happy with either or.

I'll post it about a week in advance if I get to go. I usually ride a thumper(at these spots), but I wanna take the banshee for a trip.

macomb mi here. i have keys to a couple of gravel pitts we ride at. more then welcome to come. :headbang:

I'm over there *all* the time in Harrison Twp area. Will have to give you a ring and we'll go riding sometime!

And cool on the bullgap. Looking for some small stuff to learn on.. doubles, table-tops, etc.. something that won't hurt too overly bad.. something to build some skillios and confidence on.

• 3 weeks later...