Powdercoat my J-arms

I want to get my j-arms powdercoated white, I have them stripped of almost all paint, they need to be cleaned up though cause I tried to sand them a little and since they have rusted.. <_<

But if you do powdercoating or have a near by person that does good work for cheap let me know. Thanks

Just post the price, then I will handle shipping.

im hearin' that you can't have stock A-arms or J-arms PC'ed cause the ball joints are not removable and when you bake the powdercoat on, it messes up the balljoints..... or alteast the balljoint boot. They bake em anywhere from 350 to 400 degrees.

I would put a lot of coats on the bottom ones, I painted mine and it looked great but after riding over rocks and logs and stuff it scratched the paint real good, i dont know what kinda riding you do so i could be wrong.

I learned it many years ago the hard way. The powder coater called me and said that 2 of my a arms exploded. The shut the whole line down because they thought something serious happened.

I have also seen Chevy ball joints tossed in a camp fire explode about 10 beers later after everyone forgot. We were lucky that a: no one got hit by a blue ball joint in the head, eye, body etc. and b: that the forest didn't catch fire when embers and small charcoal (red hot) pieces of fire wood went flying into the air.

lol dumb kids.

I learned it many years ago the hard way. The powder coater called me and said that 2 of my a arms exploded. The shut the whole line down because they thought something serious happened.

I have also seen Chevy ball joints tossed in a camp fire explode about 10 beers later after everyone forgot. We were lucky that a: no one got hit by a blue ball joint in the head, eye, body etc. and b: that the forest didn't catch fire when embers and small charcoal (red hot) pieces of fire wood went flying into the air.

lol dumb kids.

ok lets here these stories. a) how do they explode? B) what the hell did you throw one into a camp fire for? i mean how does that even begin to come up in a convo?