what was your first quad?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 1984, my dad bought me an 80cc Moto 4. I rode the hell out of that thing. I should say it beat the hell out of me, being it had 0 suspension other than the padding on the seat and the air in the tires. I would pull tricks everynow and again when no one was looking like little wheelies n shit. Had a blast on that thing.

word. mine's an 86 and its never been rebuilt. it still starts cold on a winter day and runs pretty ok. anyone want to buy it for a restoration project.

well my first quad was a moto4 250. that thing was a tank, but I always tried to jump it and the battery came loose pretty much everytime. I loved the low range on it though. Rock clawling was the funnest thing to do on that machine. My first sporty quad was a 00 blaster. It was a fun ride for the 6 months I had it.

brand new 1987 honda fourtrax 200sx. Had it for about 4 or 5 years, I must have rode it everyday to. That thing was a chunck of shit by the time I traded it.

Next it was a tecate 4, wich was straight line machine only, It hauled ass in straight line, but corners were a problem because of the narrow, top heavy, twitchy, poor handling feel of the machine. Next was an 86 TRX 250r. This thing was sweet, it was everything the tecate wasn't. It was even faster (minor porting before i bought it). Some guy called up one day out of the blue and wanted to buy it. So I sold it for about $800 more than what I bought it for. Then about 7 years later I bought the 01' banshee, by far the most fun on a quad I've ever had. :bolt:

I think it was an 86 Suzuki QuadSport 230, man that thing was bad ass back in the day!!

WERD!!

That was my first as well, beat the shit out of that thing. I rode it untill it just wouldnt go ANYMORE. Then traded it plus some cash for my first banshee, which was a rebuilt 87, rode it untill it blew up (about 2 years) then during rebuild time I sold it to duecebanshee's on here...man did he trick that thing out.

Now I have a 96, converted to drag. Which is now for sale in the "for sale" section.

87 moto 4 225 still runs to this day and is used as a hunting camp quad twice a year 250x very nice machine, Blaster alot of fun on that when your like 12,Then an almighty warrior that crumbled under the abuse i put it through,I learned how to jump with that pile. :cheers:

Back in 1984, my dad bought me an 80cc Moto 4. I rode the hell out of that thing. I should say it beat the hell out of me, being it had 0 suspension other than the padding on the seat and the air in the tires. I would pull tricks everynow and again when no one was looking like little wheelies n shit. Had a blast on that thing.

word. mine's an 86 and its never been rebuilt. it still starts cold on a winter day and runs pretty ok. anyone want to buy it for a restoration project.

The first bike I had was a moto 4 80, I raced the wheels off of it, well I thought I did. I think mine was a 85 or 86. I bought it brand new and went straight to the mx track with it, it beat the hell out of me. I mx on it for awhile then bought some hoosiers and started flattracking it. :headbang:

my first bike was a atc 125 thingy then i moved up too a honda 200sx which i still have then i got a blaster we also had a atc 250 r for a short time but my dad felt it was dangrouse couse it tipped over on him :lol: then i got a blaster and then a banshee

Edited by MULLET~BOY

My first quad was a '87 200sx that my grandpal bought me and my brother in 1992 (i think)...we rode the shit out of that thing and still has original rings.Now when our friends come over they get to ride the beast :evil:.My second quad was a '96 Lokata 300.The third is my Banshee :evil:

200sx.jpg