4 sale

i got 2 quads and 1 dirt bike for sale.

1. 1997 yamaha timberwolf. red, some cracks in the plastics, runs a little rough, but runs. very good trail machine and for messing around on, wont ever die, been to hell and back and still works very well.

2. 1996 yamaha breeze. blue and grey. in good condition with some scratches on the under frame. starts right up and runs good.

3. 2000 honda XR100. red, runs good starts right up, some dents in the rims but cant notice the bump when riding.

if anyones interested let me know, make an offer. im in mass and may be able to deliver around the state.

• 2 weeks later...
i have done a lot of trades on here man. no need to start bashing my reliability. f*ck head. get fuckin life and stop waisting your time replying to my posts. :unsure:

Whats the matter? Dont like it when someone pisses on your parade?

If far from wasting time.... I actually enjoy it as much as you enjoy pissing people off here.

I feel sorry for anyone that deals with you......... but at least they have been warned. Why dont you find a new place to hang out... I hear downtown springfield has a nice place for ya

seriously dirtrider is not all that bad buying shit from him is like giving money to a drunk bum

#1 you get nothing out of it

#2 it doesn't make you feel better

#3 it's like a charaty for the dumb fucks .....

DON'T BUY CRAP FROM HIM YOUR ALLMOST BETTER GIVING A TIP TO A CRACK WHORE FOR GIVING YOU AIDS :blink: