READ THIS!

I just want to warn everyone that this kid is a theif and a liar. I bought some "good" wheels from him and they are so bent and fuKKKed up that neither one will seal a good bead and one had 3 holes in it. He is Yamaha Banshee Rider on here. I just want everyone to be aware!!!!

yeah he is in bluetraxx too. i got a set of a-arms from him and he said one had a small dent but didnt affect performance. when i put them on it was so tweaked it hit my shock. he also said they were armadillo arms and they werent. they were lonestar junkers (no warranty) if they were armadillos id be set. they have lifetime warranty and the owner brian is an awesome guy to deal with. he is selling me a pair of his upper arms for $150. does anyone have an upper left side lonestar arm that they would sell me +2+1? if so let me know.

OH man....you actually bought something from that guy.... :cry:

What a retard......not you.....Yamaha Banshee Rider.

Im still laughin over his list he took 5 hours to complete....

I think this is a good place for some advice.....

I have purchased a few things on here myself and before I did, I inquired about the person I was dealing with.

I never received any feedback therefore purchased the items. If I had received feedback I would have known. Everyone on here frequents often enough to know the loosers from the serious banshee FREAKS we have on here.....

Now the shit I have purchased on FleaBay I cant say the same for....

If someone says they are in perfect condition......Buyer Beware.....I purchase frequently on there....sometimes you win and sometimes you loose.....

• 2 months later...
Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

hey everyone, i am not a bad seller, and those lists i made, i just typed those up cause i had nothing else to do, and i don't go by those lists anymore, so just dropped those, old news there banshee~ bundle of sticks, ok, so leave me alone, oh and by the way everyone, i am a good seller cause i bought a new set of 10" rear rims for sparkzilla and i am going to send those to him being he wanted the rims, i bought him newer ones and i am going to be sending them to him sometime when i get money to pay to shipp them out, right now i have nothing, oh and i just bought a 2004 banshee, and i will be selling mine on ebay, and there wil be a picture and i promise you that if there is anything wrong, which there won't, with it, i will say it in the description, and i know my banshee will sell, i need to sell it to pay for my new one, and if i caould please, i would like to say i am sorry for selling bad items to people that bought from me, and for sparkzilla, i might buy him brand new tires to go with the rims too, so i can prove that i am a good seller, i want to make sure that customers are happy with the items i sell to them, so could everyone please be nice to me and not mean, i am not a bad person and i never will be, and i am not a bad seller, cause if i wanted to be a bad seller, i wouldn't buy sparkzilla newer rims with tires, do any of you think i am a bad seller if i buy someone something that cost more then what they paid me, the tires and rims cost more than $50 way more, so could everyone just please be nicer and not a**** to me, please, you all have my respect, except you banshee~ dork, leave me alone