Plastic

slow2_2

What is the best way to get the scratches out of plastics. What should I use to get the imprint that was left behind when I peeled off my graphics. I like the color of my plastic, which is black, and I do not want to do anything major to it. Also, what does everyone use to get everything polished so nice. I see all this stuff, like carbs., cyl., cases, etc. Any tips for me guys. I'm fairly new to my banshee and I love it, but I want it to be a looker without spending much cash. Thanks guys.

Your best bet is to get yourself a griot's garage catalog, or go on to mother's website. I use that stuff all the time. Speed shine the plastics, mag/aluminum metal polish on chrome, billet, anything metal (that stuff really works great on headlights and taillights too. And as for that pesky residue from graphics, get a dremel and a soft wire brush on LOW speed and brush away. Mine is dirty 97% of the time. When it gets really bad I'll clean it and polish it and it looks great, but not for long. Good luck on the blingin.

I dont get rid of my scratches, but i clean them out with ColorBak polish. Then follow it up with Formula 2001 Super Protectant and buff it in. Its the only stuff that would penetrate my BLACK plastic and make it shine. Unlike armorall wich sits on top. Trust me. But it will depend on how smooth your plastic currantly is.

• 3 weeks later...